Vertilocity Ranked 68th Named to “Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs”
Listed below is the release we sent out upon being named as one of the top 100 Managed Service Providers (MSP), specializing in providing technology solutions to the healthcare market.
Whether it be end-user IT helpdesk support, cyber security solutions, proactive monitoring and maintenance of network devices, HIPAA compliancy, cloud hosting or technology guidance, Vertilocity helps practices take the headache out of IT management.
Seventh-Annual List Reveals Leading MSPs
In Healthcare, Legal, Government, Financial Services & More
April 22, 2022 … Pittsburgh, Pa.– Vertilocity ranks among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (http://www.channelE2E.com/top100) for 2022, according to ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource.
The annual list and research (#MSP100) identify and honor the top 100 managed services providers (MSPs) in healthcare, legal, government, financial services, manufacturing and additional vertical markets. Moreover, the research affirms that vertical market MSPs have vastly expanded their managed security capabilities.
This year’s research revealed several key MSP business, security and market trends. Key takeaways include:
- Surging MSP Revenues: Honorees generated a combined $3.05 billion in vertical market annual recurring revenue (ARR) in 2021, up 42% from $2.14 billion million in 2020. The surge involved extremely strong MSP merger and acquisition (M&A) activity; accelerated demand for cloud & cybersecurity services; and successful MSP pivots amid the continued COVID-19 pandemic.
- Key Verticals: The most successful vertical market MSPs are zeroing in on healthcare and manufacturing, with continued strong interest in financial services, legal and government opportunities.
- Managed Security Services: All of the honorees offer some form of managed security services – particularly backup and disaster recovery (96%), endpoint detection & response (EDR, 88%) and managed detection and response (MDR), 82%). Moreover, the MSPs increasingly focus on emerging areas such as Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM, 49%) and eXtended Detection and Response (XDR, 38%).
- End-Customer Reach: The Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs now manage more than 6.1 million users across their customer sites as of 2021, up from 3.1 million in 2020.
- Top 10 Strategic Technology Partners: MSPs consider their top vertical market technology partners to be Microsoft (46%), ConnectWise (18%), Datto (18%), Cisco Systems (15%), Dell Technologies (14%), Ingram Micro (13%), Amazon Web Services (10%), SentinelOne (10%), Fortinet (9%) & Tech Data (7%).
Vertilocity was ranked among the top vertical market MSPs in the healthcare vertical.
“Digital technology is the most impactful disrupter in business today,” said Christopher M. Allegretti, CPA, HBK managing principal and CEO. “Everywhere and in every industry, companies are embracing digital transformation. The Vertilocity team is steeped in experience in organizational workflows, systems, and software, and supports our initiative to provide relevant, sophisticated technological support to our clients.”
“ChannelE2E and CyberRisk Alliance congratulate Vertilocity on this honor,” said Amy Katz, executive VP and general manager of ChannelE2E, a CyberRisk Alliance resource. “Businesses worldwide increasingly outsource their most critical security, business automation and IT management requirements to the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.”
The ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs list and research are overseen by Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri), executive VP and editorial director of ChannelE2E. Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.channelE2E.com/top100
Vertilocity “is a team of dedicated IT professionals focused on contributing to the success of our clients by increasing profitability through the integration of people, processes, and technology,” Vertilocity President Bruce Nelson told Channele2e. “During our 30 years we have gained unique insights into each of these elements and can say that each of these elements must be aligned towards our clients’ goals to help them achieve them.”
The Vertilocity brand was created in 2021 with the merger of Vertical Solutions with HBK IT. The resulting entity operates out of HBK offices in Pittsburgh and Clark, New Jersey, and remotely in and around Denver, Colorado. In addition to expanding its IT services to its broad base of business clients, the merger enhanced HBK’s technological offering to its more than 600 healthcare business and institutional clients.
ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com), a CyberRisk Alliance resource, is the leading digital destination for MSPs, IT service providers, channel partners and strategic investors seeking to maximize their business valuations, mitigate business risk and maximize security — from Entrepreneur to Exit.
About Cyber Risk Alliance
CyberRisk Alliance (CRA) is a business intelligence company serving the high growth, rapidly evolving cybersecurity community with a diversified portfolio of services that inform, educate, build community, and inspire an efficient marketplace. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers, and practitioners. CRA’s brands include SC Media, Security Weekly, InfoSec World, Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, the peer-to-peer CISO membership network, Cybersecurity Collaborative, and now Identiverse, ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert.